MSHP Provider Online Community
Chat, connect, and collaborate with your colleagues
A new way to connect with your colleagues
The MSHP Provider Online Community, hosted on Microsoft Teams is exclusively for MSHP providers to communicate with each other, share information and best practices and receive support from colleagues all in one dedicated space. The forum includes chat rooms (channels) organized by topic, group messages and direct messaging. Content, including files, conversations, and people, is all searchable within the forum.
To participate in the community discussions, you must be a member of the Mount Sinai Health Partners Clinical Network. Read more about the community guidelines in the Rules of the Road document.
1. You will receive an invitation from email@example.com with the subject line “You have been added to a team in Microsoft Teams”
2. Click the “open Microsoft Teams” button
3. Follow the prompts to create a profile if you do not already have one (you can refer to these instructions with screenshots)
4. Click on our team name, Mount Sinai Health Partners Provider Online Community
5. Visit the Welcome channel to introduce yourself
6. Join the conversation or start your own discussion in the COVID-19 Clinical and COVID-19 Practice Management channels
Read the user guide for detailed instructions on how to use the platform